Saturday, October 23, 2010

Flowers Part Two

While out and about doing groceries I decided to drop by the Walmart by my house to see what they might have in terms of crafty supplies.  Well, to my happiness they had just about everything I need to make my hair clips (and more)! I picked up a glue gun, some pretty gold beads, some clippy things (not the right ones, so I'll have to go back and replace them), and, best of all, some gorgeous coloured fake flowers.




Beautiful. I'll see what I can do with them once I have the proper clips. I'm thinking of adding hints of the gold in the center somewhere - just enough so that you get a little glimmer of gold when the light hits the flower just the right way, but not enough to take away from that gorgeous colour. They're medium sized so I'll have to be careful how many I use. I love them, so pretty, so autumnal... and so cheap (only $1). Definitely beats going to Ardenes, Claires, or any of those other stores and buying the super cheap looking knock-offs. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment